ACP Workshops

Due to the ongoing situation regarding COVID-19, to ensure your safety and ours, we are putting our ACP workshops on hold.
Meanwhile, we encourage you to use the resources on our website to create your own Advance Care Plan and, most importantly, a REPRESENTATION AGREEMENT. The only form you require to legally name someone to be your Representative (substitute decision maker) is the BC Representation Agreement. View the form here.
It always seems too early, until it’s too late.

Making Your Advance Care Plan

If you are looking for an easy way to create an Advance Care Plan, we have found the My Directives website very helpful. Although it is a U.S. based company, the form is easy to understand and it’s free to create an account. You can print off your completed form and keep it with your Representation Agreement. The My Directives form is really just a way for you to communicate your Advance Care Plan to your family, friends and healthcare providers.

Travelling or Staying Close to Home

The importance of a Representation Agreement while travelling or staying close to home is discussed in this short video.

Representation Agreement

View Representation Agreement